Saturday, December 29, 2007

Resolutions

With the New Year arriving shortly, downloads of this podcast have increased.

I want to extend very hearty well-wishes to all of you who have resolved to make your weight and health a bigger priority in your life in 2008.

As this podcast series stands now, it has ten episodes. The first half gives you a nice overview of the weight-loss process and the second half covers some specific issues that often arise. Much of it covers the mental battles we face when trying to lose weight, because I believe that is the hardest, and most important, part. There are also tips on what kinds of food to eat, and even a few recipes.

I think that there is a lot of useful content here. It should be plenty to get you thinking about your own situation, and hopefully from there you can figure out out what will work for you personally.

Good luck to you, and Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie - Just wanted to leave a quick comment. I think you're doing a terrific job. After 8 years of being in a rut, I stumbled upon your podcast, and I am excited to listen to more episodes. You are very REAL. Thanks.

Kit Nova said...

Congrats! I hope to see more of your videos soon.

Anonymous said...

I started listening to this podcast last month, and since then, I have eaten better and exercised more than I have in my whole life. Thanks... cant wait for more

Anonymous said...

For once someone that is Realistic on the journey of weight loss!!!
I love your Podcast!! You have been so informative and helpful! I do hope you have some new ones real soon!!

Thank you again =)

Anonymous said...

thank you for making this podcast. i subscribed and listen to a new episode each night before bed. they're really helping me get the focus i need to lose weight. why aren't there anymore podcasts?

Aimee said...

I loved them. Being that I am on WW myself. Have been for 6 years. Very straightforward.

Anymore soon?

Anonymous said...

I love your podcasts, and I know tons of people in my Weight Watcher group who do too... we all want to know when you are going to make more of them. You have such an interesting way of putting things that is your talent.- stick to it, and I think you will find that you can help a lot of people!
Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, could you please keep on making your podcasts? I love them and they are really helping me lose weight! Thank you.
Monica, Los Angeles.