Sunday, May 11, 2008

101 Easy Ways To Lose Weight

Hello everyone!

My sincerest thanks to all of you who have posted comments here and written reviews on iTunes. I know that many of you want more podcast episodes. I have heard your requests. I'm not sure when/if I will be able to do that, but I do have something else for you: a book!

101 Easy Ways To Lose Weight eBookI've written an ebook titled 101 Easy Ways To Lose Weight. It contains some of the tips you've heard in the podcast and some that you haven't yet heard from me. It's available at eBookMall in Adobe PDF format. You can use it on your Windows PC, Mac, or mobile device/smartphone.

It's not a long book and it's priced very low. I think it is a great go-to resource for times when you want reminders about what you're doing and how to do it.

3 comments:

FlyGracefully said...

Thanks for all you have done. I can't wait for more podcasts, but this gives me something in the mean time.

kirk said...

Hey Bonnie. I recently came across your podcast and am glad I did! My journey started back in Jan 2007 and it's always good hear what worked and didn't for others. Looking forward to episode 5 and beyond. Thanks for sharing your story and knowledge!

matt Dahl said...

Bonnie,
I have enjoyed your podcast, over the last 18 months I have lost 100 pounds and have recently gained back ten, I didn't tune in learn, just to get motivated. Just a little feed back, I have to disagree with you on one point and that is protein, many over weight people myself included process carbohydrates too well, It took several months of experimenting to learn this. Carbs are the enemy, protein is your friend! Meat based protein in my opinion is a necessity, especially when you are on a diet. Not only are your hormones, and muscles made of protein, when you go into a calorie deficit, you have to have excess protein to prevent muscle loss. Now, I have not eaten red meat in two years, but I eat about 1.5 pounds of chicken breast a day, very little saturated fat at all. I try to keep what has turned out to be in the zone diet realm, 33% of each protein, fat, carbs. I have recorded all these meals daily on my MAC, using dietcontroller.com. I have a hard time with the vegetarian approach to dieting, you yourself seem to have had a hard time losing, and I can promise it is excess carbs, and lack of complete protein chains, it is very hard to do this through plants. If you are a vegetarian for ethical reasons that is great. I just have a problem with it being toted as the best way to go.
Good Luck,
Matt