Saturday, June 23, 2007

Episode 5

Title: Episode 5 – Step 5: Sticking To Your Plan

Length: 00:14:19

Summary: The last step of weight loss: Sticking To Your Plan. Discussion about common issues that cause people problems with their weight loss – the fact that the scale lies, setbacks, slow weight loss, and quitting altogether. Hopefully this episode will help a little with some thoughts about how to deal with these things and move past them.

...

This episode is all about not quitting. The only real and true obstacle to weight loss is when a person stops trying. If you have any thoughts on this episode, I'd love some feedback on it. I don't know if what I've said is helpful or not. It seems like a lot of talking about common sense things, but maybe something in there will be thought-provoking for people.

This is the last in the series of "steps" that I've defined as the overall steps to weight loss. I have lots of ideas for more topics, but let me know if you have something specific that you'd like me to address.

...

My one-month trial period at podOmatic has run out. podOmatic is the company that hosts these podcasts. They have a free version of the service that includes some really basic statistics features and limited file hosting and bandwidth. I don't have to upgrade to a pro account, but I'd like to in order to keep doing everything that I've been doing.

I've added a PayPal donation button to the website, over on the ride side of the page. If you'd like to send a dollar or 50 cents to contribute, it would be awesome and amazing.

No comments: